I love using this with my Remington Pearl Curling Wand. It keeps the curls in tact amazingly well but doesn't make your hair feel really crispy or hard. I think that this may now be my favourite hair spray/styling product. I don't think that the curls quite stay for 3 days like it says on the bottle, but I would say that some of my curls have still been well defined after 2 days. This comes in 3 different types, Straight, Waves and Volume, so I would recommend everyone to try one of them out - they are great!

For my ashy-blonde hair I find that these two eyeshadows are perfect for defining my eyebrows. I actually use them in a combination of ways; 1) Omega on it's own throughout the entire brow for a tidy yet subtle look, 2) Omega at the front of the brow and Copperplate towards the arch and the end for extra definition, and 3) Copperplate on it's own through the brow for super defined, strong brows (mainly at night). If you have similar colour hair to me I would definitely recommend these two. I also recently bought this duo palette which I find is perfect for creating your own customised eyebrow palette - no matter your colouring!

Everyone loves a good lip butter but this has got to be one of my favourites, especially for S/S. It is a pale, bubblegum pink, yet fairly sheer so you don't feel like you're channeling Nicki Minaj. It's very light and moisturising, and like I said, the colour is beautiful.

This is probably my favourite angled brush out there (along side it's synthetic haired partner, the 266). The width of it is so thin that it enables you to create super thin strokes, which is perfect for either gel eyeliner or for filling in your brows. It is a little pricey but I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

1 comment

Follow

Instagram