This was a product that I'd heard a lot about but never really got around to looking at properly until I watched a recent Essiebutton video. She was talking about how she likes Nars Laguna, but finds it too dark during the winter months. She said that she prefers this Jouer bronzer for the rest of the time as it's lighter and more natural on her paler skin. I actually agree with this, I only wear Laguna out at night or during summer, and as I have a similar skin colour to her, if not lighter, I decided that I had to give this a go. It is gorgeous! I would say that it is slightly more orange-toned than Laguna, but as it isn't too pigmented, you're not going to look 'tango' unless you absolutely slap it on. Worth a try if you're a pale girl like me!

Don't worry, Benefit's They're Real is still my favourite, but this week I've been experimenting with a few other mascaras. One that I've been quite liking is this one from Maybelline. When I first bought it, the consistency was too wet for my liking, but now that it has dried out, I am starting to like it better. It lengthens my lashes nicely and holds a curl without being clumpy. 

This is an item that I received in a Glossybox a while back and has just been sitting gathering dust. With all of these samples that you get, some just don't get the love that they deserve. Luckily I picked this up the other week and gave it a go. It is basically a leave in conditioner that comes out all foamy like whipped cream! It is nice and hydrating and does not weigh the hair down at all. Lovely jubley! 



4 comments

  1. I really want to try a few things from Jouer and this powder looks perfect :)

    gorgeous blog, I'm a new follower :)

    www.ohhelloamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the leave in conditioner sounds so interesting :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram