Another month, another box. This month Glossybox has gone with a bright beach-themed box, which I am loving by the way! The turquoise and orange go perfectly together and make for one jazzy box ;)

So, what lovely treats am I in store for this month? Let's take a peek...

In the past when I've tried nail wraps, I've hated them (see here!) However, I am willing to give them another go, not only because they look pretty snazzy, but also because they're from one of my favourite nail brands, Essie. I'll let ou know how they go, but frankly, I'm not optimistic. 

What's summer without tousled, wind-blown beach waves? Enter Alterna's Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist! I am already blessed with quite wavy, voluminous hair so I'm interested to see how this works for me.

This product doesn't exactly thrill me but it is always useful to have suncream on you, and this is a perfect pocket-sized sample. I've heard good things about this brand, so I plan to keep it in my bag whilst in HK and give it a go.

These face mists are always so useful for summer, and since I'm going to Hong Kong on Monday, this is definitely going to get used. They are so cooling and refreshing, and this one in particular smells divine, like lavender and aloe vera. These are also generally good for your skin, so it's refreshing and beneficial in one. I'm also happy that this is a good size as I can predict that it's going to used a lot.

I am a huge fan of these lip products. I actually have one of these shades, but believe it or not, it's the blue shade! Luckily I left it back at uni so I'm not carrying duplicates! The blue may appear strange, but it's a great colour for mixing with both Sleek Pout Paints and OCC Lip Tars. The 'Milkshake' coral shade also looks really pretty and perfect for summer.





3 comments

  1. the box is so cute and you got a lot of great items. so tempted to subscribe to a monthly box. thanks for sharing, lovely blog as well. would love it if we could perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to. & have a great weekend.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box is gorgeous!

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't glossybox great this month, your blog is fantastic. Just followed you :)
    http://3littlewordsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram