And I'm back! This morning at precisely 4.47am I touched down once again on English tarmac. By the time I got home at 6.30 I was itching for a costa so I popped in the car and headed to the nearest Tesco to satisfy my craving. I've been eyeing up the last month's Elle Magazine and the freebie that came with it - the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray - for the last week or so but thought they had probably all sold out by now. Luckily for me however, there were still a few lonely issues scattered amongst the shelves so I managed to get my paws on one. 

The other lovely goodie came with this month's Instyle - the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - a product I've been lusting after for many a month. I was really disappointed to not receive this in this month's Birchbox (post up soon), but am actually glad now as I get to try out another product and still sample this beauty. 

What great freebies have you enjoyed seeing in this month's magazines?





1 comment

  1. I bought both of these too! Can't wait for the REN goodies in next months Instyle! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram