in Nude, Taupe, Bronze, Deep Blue, Sparkling Black and Silver - £3.99 each

I have tried out a number of eyeliners in my day, and in my seven years of testing I have only come across a few true gems - one of those being these gorgeous eyeliners from Rimmel. The Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliners are one of my favourite products to use recently - the texture, the pigmentation, the colour range, all score 5/5 from me. Not to mention the price, at £3.99 you really don't have any excuse for picking one of these up. The texture is super creamy and soft, making application an absolute breeze. One might think that their soft texture may compromise their wear time, but actually once they set, these definitely live up to their 'waterproof' status. Another exciting thing about this eyeliner range is the inclusion of a nude shade. Nude eyeliners aren’t very common in most brands’ typical line-ups, however to see them (especially from a budget brand) is always exciting. My current favourites are Bronze (gorgeous on blue eyes) and Taupe (a great everyday colour), but they are all stunning colours. Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them?




Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram