Liz Earle Muslin Cloth - £4.25 for 2

Over the last week or so, my skin has been a right bugger (to put it lightly). Hormones + fatty Russian food + subzero temperatures is a combination that would make even the clearest of skin break out in a horrible oily mess. Sorry about that. To combat this assault, I've pulled out the mask of all masks - the Origins Clear Improvement Mask. This is a great purifying mask, meaning that it penetrates the skin and basically pulls out all the nasty stuff - helping to keep your skin squeaky clean. However, I don't stop there. I love using muslin cloths to remove masks as they help to exfoliate at the same time, and my current favourite is the Liz Earle Muslin Cloth which is not only great quality, but pretty damn affordable as well. Purifying mask + muslin cloth = much happier (and clearer) skin.

Next we've got two bits that will help you achieve a stunning eye look. First we have the Real Techniques Duo-fiber Eye Brush - one of my all time favourite crease brushes. Not only is it fluffy which makes it great for blending, but it also is nicely tapered, allowing you to precisely add colour to the crease. Long story short, it's a good'un. Next we have a liner that turns out to be better than I could have ever hoped for, the Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner. Strangely, I have one hooded eyelid which means that if a liner is smudgy, it will transfer up onto my lid - never a good look. This offering from Eyeko is not only super black, but does. not. budge. I have tried out many an eyeliner in my time and this one definitely makes it into my top few. Whats more, I got this free with Marie Claire a few months back. A great eyeliner for free? What more could a girl possibly want? 

                                                            YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK


Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram