This months favourites have been majorly shaken up, and for the first time in months, there's not a bit of skincare in sight! Now don't get me wrong - I love a good bit of skincare - but when I was in Russia, that was all I talked about because I didn't have anything new to try. So, when I landed back in the UK I hit the shops hard in order to insert a bit of life into my makeup collection. And now, I present to you an incredible lineup of my favourite products from December - all but one of them being brand new additions to my collection. Enjoy!

                                                    YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK


2 comments

  1. great post! :) I haven't been able to find the skinlights yet!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah really? There must be a shortage where you are because I always see them. How strange :/ x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram