Back in the summer, I was browsing the aisles of Duty Free before heading to Australia - you know, in a real holiday mood - when I caught a whiff of this. I had always heard loads of great things about pretty much all of the Chanel fragrances, but had never really given one a go. The thing that caught my eye about this is it's beautiful packaging - simple, sleek and sophisticated. Currently Chanel offer three variations of the Chance Chanel scent, but the one what really got my nostrils tingling is this, the Eau Tendre edition. The scent is described as 'Grapefruit-Quince notes intertwine with Jasmine Absolute, warmed by the rounded and feminine note of White Musk.' Now who doesn't want a sniff of that? It has a sweet, fresh yet sophisticated feel about it, and has definitely become a permanent fixture on my dressing table. 



Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram