The weather is actually heating up here in jolly ol' England, so the time has come to share one of my favourite holiday treats with you today. I know that there has been a lot of this type of thing floating around in the blogasphere these days, but I fancied trying it, and now I want to show you all what I came up with. At first I wasn't sure - the raspberries got a bit squashed and the mint was getting stuck in my straw - but it's all about playing around with the ingredients, and in the end, it still tasted really lovely and was incredibly refreshing. 


What you'll need:
- 1 x lemon (half to slice, half to juice)
- a handful of raspberries
- a few sprigs of mint, roughly chopped
- a splash of raspberry cordial
- cold water
- a fancy cup
- (optional) ice cubes

Like I said, this is completely customisable - you can switch up the berries, change the cordial (or ditch it all together), and add and subtract things to your hearts content until you come up with you're own summery concoction!

P.S. This is my 500th post - how cool is that?! 

5 comments

Follow

Instagram