I haven't been shopping much recently, mainly due to the fact that I'm not bringing in any money at the moment, but also because I haven't spent much time out and about. However, lately I've had a bit of a urge to shop, which has resulted in a nice little blog post to put up for all of you! 

The first item to come my way was a new product from John Frieda - a sea salt spray to help achieve tousled, wavy hair. Now I hardly have any trouble creating those waves (I practically came out of the womb with voluminous hair) but I do like the results a salt spray can provide, so I'm looking forward to giving this bad boy a go. Next we have another hair product, but this time it's a hair oil. I've recently run out of hair serum to help tame my frizzy locks, so when I spotted the OGX Kukui Anti-Frizz Oil I thought I'd give it a go as it's two product in one - an oil and a serum! So far I've only tried it once, but it does seem nice so we'll have to see! 

Moving on from hair products, a new release that caught my eye was the Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara in Bodacious Black Honey, a dark burgandy colour. The colour itself is really quite pretty but fairly subtle, but I'm not sure yet about the formula and brush for my lashes yet. I'm going to keep on using it, and if you want a proper review then just let me know, but I'm not won over yet. Then we have something quite unusual from L'Oreal - an invisible lip liner! With all of the lip liner I've been wearing recently I have really been reminded of its incredible staying power, so when I saw this I thought that I really had to give it a go. I know that UD have a similar product, but I didn't want to shell out on a product that I had never tried before, so for now I'm just going to test out L'Oreal's version! 

Last but not least is something I've had my eyes on for a while. The other day I asked on Twitter which highlighting powder people would recommend for pale skin, and Caroline from Sparkly Vodka encouraged me to finally get my hands on Mary Lou Manizer from the Balm. I definitely see why this is a favourite amongst the blogging community - it's absolutely sensational!

So there we have it; a few hits and misses as well as a handful of products yet to be tried! Have you tried any of these bits? What do you think of them? Or, have you picked up any nice bits recently? Let me know! 


I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram