This product truly is perfection as the name suggests; the formula is light and blends effortlessly, the colour is one of the best matches I have come across (I use 01 Opal) and it doesn't cling to dry patches or break down on oilier skin. It also gives a gorgeous radiance to your skin without feeling sticky. A big winner in my book!

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that my all-time favourite eyeliner is Stubborn Brown from MAC, but when my latest pencil ran out, I decided to try another formula in a similar colour. I stumbled across the Technakohl formula which is well known for staying in place and decided to get the colour Photogravure - a deep brown colour. So far I really like it and it definitely lives up to its long-lasting reputation. It's also a twist up liner which is great because you don't need to sharpen it!

YES YES YES YES all of the YES. This is pure goodness. I've talked about this recent purchase here, but we'll just say that it's one bangin' highlighter - even for my pale skin! 

What have you been loving lately? 

I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram