Oh hey there lovely readers! I realise that this is my blog and that I often post about things that are important to me, but recently I've realised that there are a lot of things that I assumed people knew about me that most of you seem not to. So, the time has come for a Q&A with me, and there are lots of ways you can get your questions across. The most obvious and probably the easiest way is to ask your questions below, but you can also tweet me at @isobelrose27, ask me on Instagram (isobelrose27), or post them on my Facebook page. I'm pretty open to answer almost anything, but if your question isn't answered in the response post (which will pop up in about two weeks) then it'll be because I didn't deem it appropriate. So, what are you waiting for? Get askin'


Isobel x

(Please, please don't make me look like a fool - ask some questions! Any questions!!)

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram