Oh, hey there! So, I'm going to level with you, the last few weeks have been tough. My depression has set in again with avengence because I literally have nothing to do; as explained in this post my anxiety is making it somewhat challenging to work in a full time, stressful position, and I'm somehow overqualified yet underqualified for part time/Christmas job positions which has left me running out of ideas as to why I should even get out of bed in the morning. You can only help yourself if you want to lift yourself up out of depression, but as insensitive and selfish as it seems given the horrific week we've experienced globally, it really feels like the forces of the universe don't want to help me recover. 

When it comes down to it, blogging isn't even inspiring me because when you feel like this, a post about lipstick seems so irrelevant and trivial. But what do you post about? People don't want to hear you whining about why your life sucks, but at the same time you don't want to pretend like everything's hunky dory when it's not. What I really need to do is figure out what exactly I want to do with my life, because this lack of direction and drive is a major spanner in the works. Got any ideas as to how to figure that out? I'm all ears. Until then I'm going to try to use all of my willpower to reconnect again with blogging, because I know if I can fall back in love again with something, then I'll be on the road to better things.

Meanwhile, as stupid and desperate as it sounds, if you've got a spare minute then I'd really appreciate it (more that you could ever imagine) if you send me over a quick hello once in a while. You obviously don't have to, but it would mean the world.  

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram