Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted for a week or so, I've been taking a break for personal reasons, but I'm trying to get back into my routine as of today. For this post I decided to jump back in at the deep end and continue my madeup series with a festive look that will be great for any parties over the holiday season. It's pretty easy to do - the hardest thing is trying to get both eyes even when they're not made that way! Just do the best you can and I'm sure people won't know the difference - that's what I do! I used a variety of products but pretty much all of them are interchangable for both different colours/brands so I didn't list them, but do ask if you want to know about a specific colour. I hope you enjoy, and let me know if your try this look out!
1. Prep your face - cleanse, moisturise and apply lip balm.
2. Add a silver eyeshadow/pigment all over your lid.
3. Start outlining or 'cutting' your crease with a black shadow. It's easier to do this with a liner brush and start to create a cat eye shape. The best way to get the right angle is to continue up from your lower lash line.
4. Add some glitter to your lid!
5. Darken your crease with some more black eyeshadow.
6. Line your waterline with a black kohl liner
7. Line your upper lash line with a liquid eyeliner.
8. Add a good coat of mascara, and feel free to add some fake lashes if you want.
9. Start on your base - foundation, concealer and/or powder.
10. Get your brows looking good! I used some powder and a brow gel.
11. Add a pinch of cool-toned pink blush to your cheeks.
12. Add a nude pink lip liner and lipstick and you should be done!
Let me know if you like the idea of this feature, and if you do, please feel free to leave any requests! 

I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram