As the above photo proves, I was incredibly spoiled this Christmas by my family and friends, and the above are the beauty bits that were waiting under the tree for me! The main present that I asked my parents for this year is the incredible Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Set which includes an eye palette, a blush, a lipstick, a lip pencil, a lipgloss, an eyeliner, and a mascara (a more indepth review to come!) I actually let my Mum take her pick of which set to get, I just wanted one of them! Needless to say, she made an excellent choice, because everything I'd tried thus far is amazing. Then from my little sister, I got the stunning Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Cleopatra which I had hinted at because that peacock colour is so beautiful - I can't wait to do a look with it! She also very kindly got me this lovely looking Skin & Tonic London Coco Mask which is from one of her favourite skincare brands. Moving swiftly on, I also found some very lovely nail polishes under the tree - the OPI Nail Polish in OPI Ink from my older sister's boyfriend, the Nails Inc. Snowglobe Polish in New Globe Walk from my parents, the OPI Little Northies Nail Polish Set from some family friends, and the Ciaté Sequined Manicure Set in Harlequin from my uncle! I was also treated to a ginormous bottle of the amazing LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel from my brother that is likely to last to next Christmas (he did good!!) and a gorgeous set - the Bare Minerals A Tale of Two Palettes - from my other Uncle and Aunt! I love the lipglosses from Bare Minerals, so I'm so excited to have a couple more of those! 

I am so, so grateful for everything I recieved and have been playing around nonstop since I unwrapped everything! I shouldn't really have to say this, but I know problems will arise if I don't, but this post is not for bragging/boasting purposes, but simply to feed the curiousity of people just like me who have been scouring Google and Bloglovin' over the last few days to see what others found under their Christmas trees! This post also serves to let you know what I've now got in my collection, so you can request reviews/looks with certain products!

I hope you have all had a very jolly time with your family and friends (I know I did!) and look out for a review of a Sienna X product, as well as a 2015 favourites post before we welcome in 2016! 

I x



SHOP THE POST:

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram