Here we are, four months into the year, and I thought that it was about time to take a look back at the fifty goals that I set myself back in January, so that I can see how I'm progressing (you can see the original post here) With many of my goals being ongoing affairs or year-long commitments, I am only able to tick off a few of them this early in the year. Despite this, I'm well on my way, having already firmly ticked off six of the more short-term/bucket list like tasks. I won't discuss them all here because some of them are more personal, but I thought it would be nice to give you a little insight into how I've been doing so far!

- I've managed to plough my way through 11 books already this year, meaning that no doubt I'll be smashing my 15 book goal in no time. Because I've gotten into such a reading groove, I've upped my goal to 25 books, so I'll keep you updated on my process! You can take a look at some of the books I've been reading by checking out my Reading List posts.

- Amongst those 10 books, I've completed all of the (released) ASOIAF (A Song of Ice and Fire) books, which was another one of my goals! Now just to wait for the next one to be released... 

- If you've been following me on Instagram or Snapchat, then you'll know that I've managed to learn a new hairstyle - the dutch braids! I haven't quite perfected it, but I'm still pretty chuffed with myself.

- January saw me complete another spending ban, meaning that I got my year off to a great start! I'm definitely considering doing another one later in the year (perhaps to help save up for Christmas?) We'll see!

- In my post earlier this year, I mentioned that I didn't get around to watching all of the Star Wars movies last year because I couldn't be bothered. Well, once I finally got to the cinema to watch the seventh installment (twice!) I decided that I did, in fact, want to watch both the original and the prequel trilogies. A few movie nights later and I completed a goal that somehow took me a year to tick off!

Like I mentioned, many of the goals on my list can't be ticked off just yet, but I have managed to start some of them off... I've visited Amsterdam (post here!) which makes for one of the three new cities/countries that I'm aiming for,  I'm working my way through my second online course, Photoshop for Bloggers by A Beautiful Mess, I'm on my way to 1.5k Bloglovin' followers, and I'm trying to go to the gym, at least two times a week, if not three.


So, there we have it! How have you been doing with your resolutions/goals/bucket list this year? 

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram