NARS is an extremely popular brand and for good reason; I don't think I've tried a single product that I've been disappointed by and, for a company as big as NARS, that's quite a feat. Their eyeshadows are often praised, but a particular colour that often seems to get left out is Mekong - a dark and sultry espresso brown with a barely noticeable golden shimmer running through it.  
Why is it so special, you may ask? It is probably the most pigmented eyeshadow that I've come across in the last decade, and that makes it oh-so-perfect for lining my lash line. Seriously, this bad boy rivals some of my pencil eyeliners and because this is already in powder form it wears incredibly well. Use an angled liner brush to give you a precise flick or a denser, thicker brush to smoke out the lash line, the choice is yours. Either way, you'll be seriously impressed. At a whopping £18 for 2.2g, this shadow might seem like quite the investment, but thanks to its impressive pigmentation I've yet to make a dent in mine despite owning it for close to five years (I posted about it here in 2012 and it still looks identical!) Well worth it my friends, well worth it.

Have you tried NARS Mekong? Would you consider trying it now? Let me know!  

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram