Hellllooo, So tomorrow is the big day! I'm so excited but also a bit scared. I have already finished classes, but my exams aren't until May. However, because they're external exams, we graduate from school tomorrow! So I thought I'd give you a little insight into the experience, either to show you what's up ahead for you, or bring back memories! Firstly, I'll show you what I'm going to wear. The event is semi-formal and is at 4pm. After that we go out for house dinners (with your graduating class and teachers in your school house). Hong Kong is not always the best place to find clothes, so I decided to order off of asos.com. After a long ordeal, I came across a dress that I fell in love with.
So, here it is...


Link here.

Warehouse Silk Ruffle Peplum Dress

£65.00

  • Silk ruffle peplum dress by Warehouse. Featuring scoop neck, cap sleeves, ruffle detail to the bust and ruffle peplum to the skirt.

1 comment

Follow

Instagram