Hey, Sorry I've been a bit MIA, even when I promised not to be, but I've come down with a horrible cold so I can't make videos, but I plan to update my blog in a big way. I am now officially on exam leave, which gives me a lot more time to film (as it's the right time of day) and blog (and hopefully get some work done too!) The weather has started to change in Hong Kong which has inspired me to paint my nails a spring-y shade of mint (which I have completely fallen in love with). The colour is not only gorgeous, but is a drugstore brand which makes it available to many and quite inexpensive. What is this magical colour you may ask.... Miss Minty by GOSH.

















After the success of Miss Minty, I decided to pull out all of my other pastel polishes.

Left to right: OPI's No Room for the Blues, Sephora by OPI's Read my Palm, GOSH's Miss Minty, OPI's Banana Bandana, MAC's Coconut Ice, OPI's Makes Men Blush, Essie's Beach Party and OPI's Rumple's Wiggin'.

My favourites among this bunch are Read my Palm, Coconut Ice and Rumple's Wiggin'. One thing I love about pastel colours is that anyone can rock them. From NC10 to NW55, there is always a pastel to suit you.

Have fun & I hope you find your 'go-to' pastel this spring!
Isobel
xx.

1 comment

  1. OPI's No Room for the Blues was also one of the nail polishes I mentioned I liked for spring in a video! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram