Why hello!


I suddenly realised that I haven't done one of these for ageeeeess and that I wanted to highlight some of the great blogs that I've been enjoying lately. However, I'm going to leave the better know blogs out and give some love to some of the lesser known ones!

Katie:
I've known Katie for a few years through YT and most recently blogging. She is one of the sweetest people ever and does great makeup based blog posts and videos! I just couldn't do one of these blog love posts without including her.


Georgia:
I've only just come across Georgia's amazing blog, teawithtwosugars, but I'm already a big fan. I absolutely love her fashion sense!


Sophie:
Sophie's blog, sophie said, is another recent discovery. Her blog combined all things I love, fashion, make up, photography and the odd random post. 


Lauren:
One of my ultimate favourite beauty blogs. Her content and photos are amazing and I am always left drooling over product and adding them to my 'wish list'.


Hollie:
Again, Hollie's blog is exactly the kind of blog I like. She has fashion, photography and beauty posts. Win!



Hope you enjoyed this post and go and check out these fabulous blogs now! Let me know if there are any blogs that I should check out in the comment section below :)


2 comments

  1. Thanks so much! You're always so sweet! Checking out the other blogs now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram