Hey guys!
This month's glossybox is based on DIY Beauty. I'm not quite sure if this box completely reflects it's theme, but nevertheless, it contains some great (although only 4?) products. After last months Maggie Li special edition box, we are back to the original light pink design. But, without further ado, let's see what I received in my box!




The packaging and menu :)

The first item is something that I actually received in my June box, and funnily enough haven't used. I have very sensitive, dry skin so I don't like to experiment with skin care too much. However, if this was more suited to my skin then I would've been happier to receive it. I believe this is worth £12 so it's great to get in a beauty box.

This looks interesting. One can never have too many body scrubs! It's a great sample size which helps to make up for the lack of the 5th products in this months box. It smells good, it does the job - what more could you want?


Next we have an acne treatment from skinetica. Again, I'm a bit cautious about skincare, however, spot treatments are usually ok to experiment with so I'll give this a go!


I was very excited to see this product in my box! Yves Rocher is a brand that I have always been curious about, yet have never tried. This lipstick is a gorgeous, opaque berry red perfect for this season. Thanks glossybox - this really made the box for me!


Overall, I am fairly happy with this month's box. I'm not sure what it going on with the repeated product (and only months apart!) as well as the lack of a 5th product, but the 4 that did come are all exciting and of good quality. I cannot wait to test out that lipstick!

What did you guys receive in your boxes? Are you happy with yours? 


Until next time,




Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram