Hey guys,

As you might know, I am moving to both Russia and Spain within the next year so I want to get rid of some of my lesser used makeup items. Also, I could use all the extra cash I can get for when I'm away - killing two birds with one stone! I have posted the rules and prices/condition of the products below, but if you have any other questions please feel free to email me or leave a comment below!

The Rules:
- UK buyers only (unless you are willing to pay for shipping)
- Payment is via PayPal only
- If you wish to make a purchase please leave a comment with your PayPal email address so I can send a PayPal invoice. Please respond to the invoice within 24 hours.
- Postage and Packaging is £2.50 for the first item plus an additional 50p for each extra item.
- All items will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised before sent.
- No refunds, first come, first served!
- I will package all items to my best ability to prevent any damage in transit, although I am not responsible for any damage caused once it has left me.



MAC Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder - £15
(Swatched once)

Make Up Forever HD Blush in Shade 13 - £16
(Used once, swatched once)


BelláPierre Eyeshadow in Champagne - £9
(Used 2-3 times) 



Illamasqua 'Hussy' Blush - £10
(Swatched + used 1-2 times)


Sleek Blush in Flamingo - £3
(Swatched once)

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light - £4
(Swatched once)


Avon Blushes in 'Russet' and 'Earthen Rose' - £4 each
(Both only swatched once, brushes missing)


Soap and Glory Lid Stuff in 'What's Nude?' - £5
(Used about 10 times - 95% remaining)

Benefit 'That Gal' Primer - £12
(Used 3-4 times)

Nars Orgasm Illuminator - £15
(Only used 3-4 times, looks half empty but was like that when bought)

Models Own Lip & Cheek Tint - £3
(Never used but not sealed)

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel - £7
(About 65% left)


Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Pink Spirit' - £7
(Only swatched once)


Illamasqua Eyeshadow in 'Imagine' - £9
(swatched once)


Benefit Dallas Bronzer - £16
(Used 2-3 times, original brush included - never used)

Collection 2000 Cream Eyeshadows in 'Gold Rush' and 'Copper Pot' - £1 each
(Used 1-2 times each)


Blink & Go Palette - £10
(Never used, brush missing)



5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. If you tell me where you are and what you want I can check the price online and get back to you, then you can decide if you want the item(s) or not x

      Delete
  2. wow you're selling some really good stuff!
    I'm selling some clothes on my blog if you're interested!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its kinda late but is the illamasqua blush still available? Let me know if it is :-). Davidsonx@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Would you like me to send the invoice? x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram