Hey guys,

Today I just wanted to do a quick overview of a product that I've been loving to use recently. After talking to Caroline during the christmas holidays, I decided that I had to get my hands on the Wild Rose hand cream from The Body Shop. I have been keeping this on my bedside table and have been using this every night before bed. Not only does it smell delicious but it really keeps my hands feeling silky soft. It's also a fairly thin formula meaning it sinks in very quickly, but is still very moisturising.

I was intending on getting the cream on its own, but I bought it just after Christmas so got this whole set for £8 whereas the cream on its own normally retails for £10.

2 comments

  1. Looks great, I will have to check this out! I love the body shop's hand creams but I haven't tried this one yet!
    Love your blog - I'm a new follower :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram