After a lovely nap we woke up at about 8.30am and headed for breakfast. My family and I decided that it was better to have a relaxing day by the pool and leave the sightseeing until Saturday. So, we lounged around the pool and I went for a quick dip before heading back to our rooms to shower and get changed. I don't think many of you know this, my my older sister works for a events management company in London and often scouts out hotels to see whether they would be suitable to hold a certain kind of event. Anyway, she was invited for a tour of a new hotel in Marrakech, about 25 minutes away, and we all tagged along for free cocktails on the roof bar at sunset. The second picture from the top is one of the pools at the hotel - it was amazing. I ordered a mojito and enjoyed the sunset over Marrakech. There was also a very nice view of the High Atlas mountains, I couldn't believe that there was actually some snow left on the peaks. Anyway, after an hour we headed back to the hotel for dinner and an early night. Please do let me know if you like these travel 'journals', as I could do them more often. Until tomorrow! 


2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. Morocco looks like such a lovely place, I hope you're having a fab time.

    Just found your blog and absolutely love it, definitely following :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram