Hey guys, long time no speak eh? I haven't really been in a blogging mood and I didn't want to force any content so I have been keeping fairly quiet. However, I do enjoy posting my monthly magazine freebie post because, well let's face it, who doesn't enjoy a good freebie? Cosmo was giving away some nice NIP+FAB tanning products, but I didn't feel like I would use them much, so I just picked up this months Marie Claire. This month, MC are offering the Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner which is worth £8. 

In the past I've tended to steer clear of Eyeko as their products have never really impressed me, and since their brand reboot, they are quite expensive. However, after giving this eyeliner a good test, I can confirm that I am a fan. It has a good sized nib, is very black, and has great staying power. I actually have one slightly hooded eye, so eyeliner tends to transfer onto the lid on that eye, but this eyeliner didn't transfer at all - big points from me! So, if you're on the market for a new eyeliner, or simply curious about trying out an Eyeko product, I would definetely reccommend picking up this months Marie Claire and give this a go!






2 comments

  1. Ooh that looks lovely! I picked up Glamour recently which had a free Balance Me moisturiser and I loved that, think I wil give Marie Claire a go for my train on sunday! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to pick this up! Sounds like a great eyeliner x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram