BB Creams can be tricky to decipher. Which one do you choose? High end or drugstore? Is there really any difference between them? BB creams are still somewhat of a mystery to me, but I have found a few that I like along the way so today I thought show you one of my favourites. At £18 a pop, the Dr. Jart + BB Creams are a good, mid-price range option - they do everything they say on the tin without making a dent in your wallet. With my horrifically dry skin, I opted to try the 'Water Fuse' version - a formula that promises to give your skin that little bit of coverage whilst still injecting it with a boost of moisture. As you can see from the picture above, it provides fairly good coverage (although bear in mind that I was having a fairly good skin day when this photo was taken!) What's good about most BB creams is that they are buildable, with this being no exception. Just need to pop out for an hour or two? A thin layer of this will help to keep your skin moisturised and will even out your skin tone, making you look that bit more polished. However, if you're skin is misbehaving or you just want a bit more coverage, then you can layer this to create a more flawless finish - although don't expect foundation-like coverage. So let's evaluate; moisturising - check, buildable coverage - check, (fairly) affordable price point - check. I think we have a winner!


                                                            YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK



Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram