Organix Moroccan Argan Oil (not in original packaging) - £6.99

If you've ever seen my hair, then you know I have a mane that can only be compared to a wild cat. I inherited the blonde from my dad, but incredibly thick, frizz-prone hair from my mum, which can make it hard to manage at times. I have now been on this earth for two decades, but only in the last 3 years or so have I managed to find the perfect products to tame my afro-like locks. First and foremost, you cannot underestimate a good hair brush. I have tried the Tangle Teaser, but the shorter bristles on it would only get through the first layers of my hair and I would be left no better than when I had started - so infuriating. After a bit of searching, I came across the brush of all brushes, the Michel Mercier Detangling Brush (mine is the one for thick hair). This brush is like the older, wiser sister of the Tangle Teaser - the one with that bit more experience that makes all the difference. Since buying this, I've never had a single problem brushing my hair. Before, I would have to drench my hair with leave-in conditioner in order to brush my hair before washing it (I don't brush my hair in between washes - frizz central!), but this brush glides through my hair without any problems. A big thumbs up from me

Once you've got the brush sorted, you've won half the battle. The other products in this post are simply complementary. The Dove Nourishing Oil Leave-In Spray is a great treatment which is basically a hybrid between a leave-in conditioner and a treatment oil. This bad boy keeps your hair tangle free, shiny and manageable in between washes, making your life so much easier. Another way to keep your hair as smooth as possible is to invest in a hair oil - I'm currently using the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil which I decanted into a smaller bottle to travel with, but there are loads of great alternatives out there to suit any budget. I like to put this though my hair after I've washed it and then brush it through to evenly distribute it. It really helps to keep the hair healthy and therefore a lot easier to work with. 

What are you're hair saviours? I'm always on the lookout to find new products to make my life easier!

  
                                                            YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK


Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram