It's no lie, I've always been a fan of black, white and every tone in between, but recently I just can't seem to get enough of monochrome. I've been assimilating different patterns, textures and cuts into my wardrobe from various different stores; H&M, Topshop and Cos, to name a few. These paired with my black chelsea boots, my black and silver Zara Office City Bag and a bright accessory/lip have been all I have needed in the past couple of weeks. Some of my favourite pops of colour: a mint green jumper, a bright pink glossy lip or metallic blue nails from Topshop. What do you think about the monochromatic look? Are you like me, or are you that bit more colourful? Let me know in the comment section below!



1 comment

  1. Just checked out your blog - it's gorgeous! Followed :) x

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram