I popped into The Body Shop today with the sole intention of buying the new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, but you can clearly see that didn't go entirely to plan - oops. I am personally a huge fan of the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop as it works wonders for my dry, sensitive skin. In the past I've gone through countless pots of their moisture cream and moisture mask, so I knew that the Serum-In-Oil was something that I wanted to try. The product itself retails for £12, so when I spotted this great set - The Serum-In-Oil and the Intense Moisture Cream for £16 (both products bought separately would cost £24), I popped it straight into my basket. I'm a huge fan of both serums and facial oils, and after seeing Estée and Sammi rave about it, I knew it had to be mine - I foresee a great friendship forming. Something else I wanted to take a quick look at was the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I'm currently using and loving the Balance Me Cleansing Balm - but it's only a sample and nearly finished, so I wanted to try another balm - as they work great on my dry skin. I also love the Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Makeup Remover from The Body Shop, so hopefully I'll like this too. Once I reached the till, I was welcomed by this amazing Essential Beauty Collection Kit - worth £22.50 but free if you spend over £18! It contains a Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask, a sample of the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, a full size Big And Curvy Mascara, and a full size Eye Definer eyeliner in Black. So all in all, my quest to find the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil was rather successful, and even though my wallet left £28 lighter, I gained a whole lot of great skincare for my pennies. So, if you're eyeing up a product from The Body Shop, then the time to go is now, and get one of these great free gifts for yourself!

2 comments

  1. The cleansing balm is AMAZING. As is the serum. I picked up the Honey bronzer - MOST amazing smell!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram