Real Techniques Contour Brush (part of Core Collection) // £21.99
Maybelline Dream Soft Blush in Plum // £6.49
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly // £21.00
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde // £2.99
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara (which I totally forgot to photograph!) // £5.99

Ever had those days when you have a million errands to run, but no motivation to get up and get going? Well, those days are becoming far too frequent for my liking and I need a super quick makeup routine to get me out the door before I have the chance to crawl back under my duvet. For lots of people, this may be redundant, but since my skin seems to still think I'm a teenager, I need a few products to give me that 'pick me up' before heading out the front door. First step - hide any imperfections. When I don't have anywhere important to go, I really don't want to have to apply a full face of makeup - especially not heavy foundation. Instead, I just grab my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and dot it over any blemishes, redness and/or darkness and blend it out with my Real Techniques Contour Brush. After that, I need to inject a bit of colour back into my complexion, so I like to use a cream blush like the Maybelline Dream Soft Blush in Plum to give me back my natural flush. Next - eyes. If you wanted to, you could add a nice champagne colour all over the lid, but if you want to go even more basic than that, then just add a quick coat of mascara. One step that I just cannot miss is brows and one of my favourite products at the moment is the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil as it's the perfect colour and gets the job done in seconds. Finally, I like to add a touch of coloured balm to my lips to keep them moisturised throughout the day. Like I've mentioned many times before, one of my favourites is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey, but the choice is yours. Et, voila! You're ready to take on what ever the day has to throw at you.

                                                    YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram