I have frizzy hair - there's no other word for it. Over the years I've tried a lot of products, but this offering from Aveda is definitely one of the best in my current arsenal. I've been using the Aveda Dry Remedy Oil for over a month now, and I can officially confirm that it does exactly what it says on the bottle. Aveda describes this lovely product as 'a 99.9% naturally derived, daily leave-in treatment that instantly moisturises dry hair and ends by 41%, with buriti oil, leaving hair soft, supple and shiny.' The amazing thing about this is that it really does seem to defrizz without flattening my hair too much or making it too greasy. It also makes it feel incredibly smooth and silky - basically it's a must have for daily frizz-fighting. Now this little 30ml bottle will set you back an impressive £17.50, but you only use a few drops every time, so it definitely goes a long way. I would highly recommend giving this a go if you battle the frizz on a daily basis, or is your hair just needs a good dose of TLC. 

2 comments

  1. I loooove hair oils, I've been using one I got in a Birchbox and it's left my hair so so soft!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram