Following on from last Fridays 'nude nail' instalment, today we're going to take a quick peek at another of S/S '14 trends - orange lips. Now I know, this isn't the most orange lipstick about, but 1) I wanted to make it as wearable as possible, and 2) It looked a lot more orange in store. From peach to vermillion, orange has made a huge comeback this season, and there's a hue out there to suit all. I'm currently sporting a gorgeous Rimmel lipstick in the colour 'In Love With Ginger', and I reckon that this is about as orange as I could go on my lips without making a fool of myself. At just under £7, this is winner, but something like Morange from MAC would also make a great alternative. Feeling a little brave? Why not try an orange lip and nail combo. Go on, I dare you. 


2 comments

  1. This colour is perfect, I love it! Definitely need to have a look at this next time I'm shopping. Mac Morange is lovely too! :)

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram