MAC's Club (£10 refill/£13 potted) is extremely well-known and for good reason. The shade is loved for its brown/blue duo-chrome, a feature that doesn't appear that often in the beauty world, and which makes for the most stunning smokey eye when applied all over the lid and then blended out. However, many are oblivious to the fact that Club has a slightly more ferocious cousin in the form of MAC's Blue Brown pigment, an intense red/brown and aqua duo-chrome that makes for a stunning look. This little vial of pigment doesn't get a huge amount of use, but when it does it always makes an impression; I wish I had a good picture of this magnificent pigment, but instead I've had to google some swatches for you! 

You can pick up Blue Brown here: either in full size (£17 for 4.5g) or as part of MAC's Sized to Go Collection (£10 for 2.5g).

Have you tried either Club or Blue Brown? Are you a fan of duo-chrome products? Let me know!

I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram