An oldie but a goodie, this palette is perfect for everyday use. As you can see, I've made quite a dent in perhaps my favourite colour of the lot - Kalahari I, which is a cool-toned taupe brown from the Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo. The whole palette is great; the darker colours, Night Clubbing and Coconut Grove, are super pigmented and make for a great eyeliner, and the matte taupe, Bellisima II, works well on my eyebrows. The palette has been rereleased since I purchased this, but although it looks different, the shades are all the same but in a different order! Along with the palette, you also get a sample size of the Pro-Prime Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, as well as a travel size Wide Contour Brush #43 - it's quite a deal.

Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliners in Brownie Glitz, Rose Pearl, and Pearly Taupe (£4.49):
Whilst browsing the aisles of Boots the other day - as one does - I stumbled across some amazing eyeliners from Maybelline that have, quite frankly, blown my mind. The apply really smoothly because they have such a creamy texture, but they dry within the minute and, once set, are unmovable. Seriously - their staying power is unreal. Plus, they come is some really pretty colours.

MAC Cremeblend Blush in Lilicent [LE] (£18.50):
Although I've never been a huge fan of cream blushes, for some reason Lilicent screamed to be worn the other day and I was reminded just how gorgeous it is. Although MAC cream blushes appear to have quite a thick and sticky texture, they are actually pretty easy to work with, and this particular shade really compliments my paler complexion. I'm a big fan.

What have you been loving lately? 
x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram