Apologies for the double dose of WIBL, but I'm trying to wrap up the series at its 50th post before things start to change around here. I'll also be posting the final installment most likely within the week, but hey - who doesn't love a good WIBL post? Plus, I've got a handful of new favourites to share in no. 50, so make sure to stick around for that! But, let's not get ahead of ourselves...

This is my ultimate 'sophisticated' lipstick - the luxury packaging plus the matte-but-not-too-matte formula that glides on and stays put without all of the moisture being sucked out of your lips is a complete winner. Long story short, this makes me feel fancy, and isn't that what you want from a lipstick?

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion (£28)
I often forget about this little gem because, due to its lightness, it only really works nicely on me when I'm at my palest during the winter months. These blushes are super soft and incredibly easy to work with, but can use with building up a bit to really get a good colour payoff. Despite this, this shade is gorgeous and will look fabulous as we approach the summer months. 

I spoke about another one of bareMineral's amazing liners a few posts back, and this brown shade from their Round the Clock range is just as sensational. The colour is rich, the payoff is amazing, the range is extensive, and the lasting power is phenomenal - what more could you want in an eyeliner?

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in Pink Princess (£4.99)
An awful name for a gorgeous shade; Pink Princess is more of a pink-nude than a colour that you would associate with its title. Often underlooked, Max Factor does some splendid products, and their lipliners are definitely amongst some of the best - and they're super cheap. I haven't tried any other shades from the line yet, but be sure that if I'm after a new lipliner, this line will be one of the first ones I check.

What have you been loving lately? 

SHOP THE POST:

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram