Hey guys,

So you may know that recently the American company Birchbox acquired Jolie Box, and this month we got out first taste of the Birchbox. So, let's see what joys await in the very first UK Birchbox!

 

Firstly, in regards to the packaging in comparison to Glossybox, the box is a bit smaller, and instead of all the shredded paper inside, you get a lovely little pink drawstring bag which is much more useful than any paper. Ok, now onto the products!

Firstly we have the KMS California Volumising Spray. Now, I have yet to try this out but i have heard many good things about this brand, plus the sample size is very generous. 

Next we have the Révérence De Bastien cuticle and nail treatment. Again, I am very excited to try this out as I'm all fro nail treatments. It is also a very decent size.

Next is the star of the box, the Fresh Sugar Rosé lip balm. I have already tried this, Caroline brought me back a sample from the US. It is a gorgeous balm and I am very happy to have received it!

Lastly for beauty is the WEI Firming and Hydrating Cream. I have not tried this, and it is quite a small sample. However, considering the price of the full size product, I guess this is a fairly priced sample. I am not particularly excited to try this out, but it is nice to have.

Finally, we have a Teapig teabag in Peppermint. Now I am not a big tea fan, but my mum loves Teapigs! Although it is not entirely to my taste, I think it is a nice item to include, especially during a detox month like January. 

So, that is it. I really liked the contents of my box and I cannot wait to receive next month's!

2 comments

  1. ah the reverence de bastien was my favorite thing in the box!! your the first person ive seen to actually have it aswell haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram