NARS Blush in Sin:
I've had this blush for quite a while now but have never given it the love that it truly deserves! This past week, all that has changed. Sin is a gorgeous berry tone with golden shimmer shot through it. It is intensely pigmented so a light hand is required, but once you have figured out how to apply it - it's gorgeous! It gives my cheeks the lovely 'windswept' effect. It's a great colour for this season and has an amazing colour payoff like every other NARS blush that I've tried.

Sleek Pout Paint in Minx:
These pout paints from Sleek are the drugstore dupe of the lovely OCC Lip Tars. I personally love the two brands products equally, but Sleek does have a much more affordable price point. Minx is a gorgeous nude colour that gives the affect of 'your lips but better', rather than horrible concealer lips that you might expect. The thing that I love most about this is that it is not in the slightest bit sticky! They are silky smooth and look gorgeous on the lips.

Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow in No. 8:
I have not stopped talking about this product ever since I purchased it well over 6 months ago. It is an amazingly pigmented terracotta/red-brown that looks sensational pared with blue/green eyes. It is incredibly smooth, has a good wear time and comes with a handy mirror. I have been using this non-stop in the last week and, if I recall correctly, I included it in my December Favourites!

NARS Eyeshadow in Mekong:
Mekong would have to be one of my favourite eyeshadows ever. Now I won't talk about it too much here because I have reviewed it here, but it has to be one of the most pigmented and buttery eyeshadows that I have ever come across. I have been using it to smoke out and set my eyeliner a lot this week, as well as to darken up the crease. 

Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Epitant:
I have raved about all of the Illusion D'ombres in the past but this week I have particularly been enjoying the olive-y green colour, Epitant. It is just the most gorgeous muted green which looks gorgeous on its own or paired with another shadow. The thing I love most about this product from Chanel is the groundbreaking wear time they boast. I can wear this on its own, without a primer or a shadow to set it, for 12 hours and not develop a single crease. They are on the pricey side (around the £22 mark, ouch!) but in my opinion are totally worth it!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Use Dry Oil:
As many of you may know, I have been experimenting a bit more with my hair in the last 6 months (going ombré and then going back). Well, all of this dye has really dried out my hair, and considering that my hair is naturally dry to begin with, you can only imagine what a mess it is. I have been using this through my hair after washing it, concentrating it on my ends, and I have really noticed the difference. My hair feels a lot smoother and looks shinier. Plus, it works well on my skin, but I am saving it for my hair. 


Well I hope you enjoyed my first 'What I've been wearing...'! Let me know what you think :)




2 comments

  1. I'm actually so glad you directed the giveaway to your blog, I'm in love! I'd like to see these kinds of posts with mini reviews of each product like this, they give me ideas of how to pair products together which I seem to struggle with a little lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like these kind of posts - I do too so I decided to start doing them myself :) Thank you for following :) x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram