When I popped onto the Debenhams website the other week and saw a 20% sale on all beauty items, I simply couldn't resist. I've heard nothing but good things about this palette, and when it was on sale for just £18, I finally caved and popped it into my basket. I actually ordered it about a week and a half ago in the hope that it would arrive before I had to go back to uni. That would be just far too easy though, wouldn't it? As soon as my mum dropped me off at the train station, my little sister sent me a text saying a package had arrived for me! Luckily, I had to come back home this weekend for a family wedding, so I didn't have to wait too long to get my hands on this bad boy. The packaging is actually a bit different than I thought it would be. The palette is actually rubberised - like Nars products, and is a bit smaller than I was expecting, However, this is not a bad thing, it makes it perfect for travelling or touching up on the go! Just like all of the other UD eyeshadows that I have tried, these are incredibly smooth and buttery, which makes them a dream to apply and blend. I am excited to play around with this a bit more, and I'm sure that you'll be seeing a lot more of this on this blog! 

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram